Thursday, June 2, 2016

DT Spotlight - Naz

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Naz from Sasayaki Glitter!  

Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.
For this project I used this adorable image called "Kawaii Good Night Owl"
I coloured the image using Lyra pencils and Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen and then added some glossy accent to the little star.​For embellishment I used some star foil confetti that I had left over from my son's birthday. I really like how this card turned out.

More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

What a beautiful doily circle mat on this card!!    And those stars are just amazing too!!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Naz & the rest of the KBD DT