Monday, June 6, 2016

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello everyone!

For June I have a fun sea themed calendar page.  I always consider June a summer month and what better way to celebrate summer than under the sea?  I chose to use the adorable Narwhal and paired it up with that paper that contains some of the colors of the sea.  As you can see I also colored and fussy cut the image out.  When you think of June what do you think of? 

I hope you enjoyed my post for June and found a little inspiration too.  Make sure to head over to the KBD etsy store for more fun images to play with.  Have a fabulous June everyone!

Until next time!!

So cute.  Love the paper and the colors... and how you colored up that little narwhal too!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT