Thursday, March 31, 2016

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing some Kitty Bee lovies with you today! It's spring, which means we can venture out of our homes and hibernation. I always love going to the zoo, and among my little guys' favorite animals are the giraffes. I gotta tell you, THIS one, is by FAR the cutest!



Perfect for any kind of encouragement, I love that I was able to place this great sentiment right along side the image for maximum impact! I hope everyone is enjoying their week, I'll see you back here soon with more Kitty Bee Designs inspiration!

Adore this card... and that sentiment is so perfect with this image!!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!


Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT