Wednesday, February 24, 2016

DT Spotlight - Shelly

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Shelly from Little Megs Cards!

Hello there Kitty Bees it's Shelly here with you today, I hope you are all well :-)

Today I'm showcasing the extremely cute Max the Monkey digi.  I'm a sucker for a cute monkey stamp and I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.  He is available to buy here from the Etsy store.



I've used various layers and die cuts in my design (as always lol) and because of this I can never do a 'quick' card.  I can spend literally hours just playing about positioning paper and die cutting various bits and pieces until I am happy and this card was no exception.

Once I was happy with all my layering I stuck everything down and coloured little Max with Copics before fussy cutting him out and mounting him onto the card as my main focal point.  I think he looks super cute sitting there with his banana!

I've added various faux stitching around my die cut elements with a white gel pen and finished off with a couple of buttons here and there for embellishment.

That's all from me for today, wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday.

Shelly xx

This is just adorable!  I love the colors you chose and all the layers on here too!!  Make sure you stop by Shelly's Blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shelly, and the rest of the KBD DT