Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DT Spotlight - Shelly

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Shelly from Little Megs Cards!

Hi there everyone it's Shelly up on the blog today with my first spotlight post for Kitty Bee Design and I'm really excited to be working with these fab images!

As Valentine's Day is approaching fast, I thought I would make a card using the cute iHeart Bun digi who is available to buy here.  I like to use lots of layers on my cards as you will come to find out and this card is no exception!  I've coloured him in with Copics and mounted him on my card using foam pads for extra dimension.



I've added lots of little details to my layers, including some faux stitching and some teeny tiny die cut hearts.

For more details on how I made my card you can pop over to my blog.

Have a great day everyone

Shelly

This is just adorable!  I love all the layers on here!!  Make sure you stop by Shelly's Blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shelly, and the rest of the KBD DT