Monday, March 2, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello Kitty Bee Designs friends & family! 

Leanne here to start off March with a quick spotlight post.  I'm excited to share the above card featuring a few images from our Etsy store.  I have several friends I could send this card to but there is one in particular I think would get a kick out of receiving it.  We've been talking about having sushi and what better way to seal the deal than to send a personal kawaii invite?  

On this card I used the following KBD stamps: Sushi buddies & Shoyu & wasabi buddies (minus the kawaii faces).  All can be purchased in the Etsy store.  Also used: a Cuttlebug embossing folder for an Asian feel backdrop and free-hand cut the chopsticks, and the "plates".  All colored with Copics. 

I hope you enjoyed my share.  Have a terrific Monday and a fabulous March!

Super cute!!  Love those cute faces!!  Makes me a little hungry too!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT