Monday, August 4, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Can you believe summer is quickly coming to an end?
 Leanne of Finding My Groove has this fun and sweet image to share
as we try to hang on to what's left of summer!



Hello!

It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's spotlight time.  I chose to spotlight another adorable panda from the Etsy store.  This is Flying Kite Panda and I created a scene using Copic markers & Distress inks.  I decided to keep it really simple so I made it in to a shaped card.  For some fun texture I added black & white twine for the string.

I hope I was able to put a smile on your face and get your Monday on the right path.  For more fun images to purchase for your crafting needs head on over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store.  Don't forget to join our current Aloha Friday challenge which ends next Friday.  Click HERE for all the details.

Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a terrific week!
Kitty Bee Designs DT
Leanne