Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DT Spotlight - Julie

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Julie of I Made A Card!

Hello!!

This could have been my challenge card for our current "In the Garden Challenge" as I couldn't decide between two cute images - so what else could I do? I coloured them both and made two cards. (What's that? You've not linked your card to our challenge yet?  Come on... closes on Friday!  You need the link? Click here!)

I've chosen to use Plant Pot Owl and teamed it up with some lovely purple papers. In fact pretty much every card I've made over the last week has been purple as I bought a new pretty paper stack. Yep poor me I had no paper at all in my house, nope none and had to buy some more!  (OK so that last sentence may be a little fib - but you know where I'm coming from as you were probably behind me in the queue!)


Anyway thanks for looking - hope you have a fab day!

Julie

Ooooh love the purple Julie!!  This Plant Pot Owl is such a cutie!!!  Great job!!!  Make sure to swing by her blog and see all her other purple projects!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Julie & the rest of the KBD DT