Saturday, July 12, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today's spotlight post is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

Summer is in full swing and when it gets warm I want ice cream.  Oh, well, the truth is that I want ice cream all the time (yes, it is my vice).  But Summer seems to bring that craving out even more.  When I saw this little Ice Cream Bear - I knew he had to be the image I used this month.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and then used some paper, ribbon, and buttons from my stash.  Be sure to check out all the neat images at the Kitty Bee Etsy store!  Enjoy your weekend....and go have an ice cream cone!  I'll be thinking of you when I have mine!!!


I love the bright colors in your card Zella!  This is definitely making me want to get some ice cream!!  Go swing by Zella's blog and share some yummy ice cream goodness!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT