Monday, July 21, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Hello peeps ~
It's my spotlight turn today for Kitty Bee Designs, and I'm showcasing Farmer Bun.  You can find this cutie and all of Ruth's (illustrator) digital and stamp images over at Kitty Bee Design etsy shop.  I decided to paper piece his outfit and put him on my clip board die that I just got recently.   

Thanks for stopping by, if you haven't been here before get yourself familiarized with the DT members and most of all the etsy shop.  You don't want to miss this out, all the images are to die for.   See ya on my next posting - happy crafty moments!

Shirl, this is just too cute!!  I love that die and the colors you used are just perfect!!  Make sure you stop by her blog and give her some love!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT