Monday, July 7, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight post is brought to you by Leanne of Finding my Groove.


Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice 4th of July weekend.  Today being the 1st Monday of July I'm here to share a vintage-like card I made featuring Balloon Flying Panda.  I previously showcased this one a while ago, and am bringing it back because I have quite a few baby cards I need to make.  Thought I'd go a different route with the vintage feel and I used quite a few dies, but the center stage belongs to the adorable Balloon Flying Panda.

There are so many cute stamp images in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store to choose from. You can easily get your's today, just pop on over HERE and take a peek, you're bound to find something cute and fun to play with. 

Mahalo for stopping by today, have a great week!

I definitely don't do vintage but this is so cute it makes me want to try!!  haha.  Thanks Leanne!  Mak sure you stop by her blog and let her know what a great job she did!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT