Wednesday, July 30, 2014

DT Spotlight - Cely

Welcome to one of our new DT members, Cely from Hawaii Paper Party.



Aloha guys! Cely here and its my first DT spotlight post! Woohoo! I used the image called Panda Trike. Isn't he so cute? I like him because he's already colored in with his black parts! So I just added some shadows and colored in his bicycle, his nose, and his eye patch!  

The paper I used is from Echo Park Sweet day stack. Added some Trendy Twine and Stampin Up card stock and candy dots. 

Hope you enjoyed my first spotlight! To visit me and see more of my work, visit HawaiiPaperParty.blogspot.com

This is just too cute!  I love the colors all the pinwheels!!  Go visit Cely over at her blog and let her know how cute this is!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Cely & the rest of the KBD DT