Monday, May 5, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne



















 Can you believe it's May already?!  Leanne of Finding My Groove 
is with us today to share this fun creation...


Hello everyone!
Leanne here and welcome to the first Monday of May. That means it's spotlight time for me and today I have a Thank you card I made using the adorable Well Hello There Bunny.  If you've been by my blog you'll recognize that Easter egg paper in the background.  I had a small amount of it left so I decided to make a thank you card.  Pretty simple layout, layered a couple of doilies under the image and colored her up pretty quickly.  A simple computer generated sentiment and the card was done.  Easy peasy.  Hope I've inspired you to use up those scraps of left over paper to make a quick card and to make it cute you should definitely use a Kitty Bee Designs image.  Start shopping here.  Mahalo for stopping in!

I love how Leanne used up her scraps to create this adorable card!  
Perfect for those last minute thank you cards we always need.
Mahalo for stopping by,
Niki, Leanne and the KBD DT