Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DT Spotlight - Tor

Happy Wednesday!  Today is Tor of Very Belle Makes
here to share this super sweet card!

Hi everyone!  Today I'd like to share a card I've made using Kitty Bee's Hanging Around Bear.  This adorable little bear looks like he's in a spot of bother, hanging off a branch, in mid-air, next to those bees...but I'm sure if he hangs around long enough, he'll get some tasty honey!  Don't you agree?


This gorgeous image is available now in the Kitty Bee store - be warned: there are so many cute images, you'll find it hard to just pick one!  For the full details of how I made this card, hop on over to my blog VeryBelleMakes - I'd love you to leave me a little comment :)

I'm in love with this card and all the little details from the embossed honeycomb background to the sweet clouds.  That bear is just so sweet and paired with the PERFECT sentiment!  You won't be disappointed when you check out Kitty Bee Designs!

Mahalo plenty,
Niki, Tor and the KBD DT