Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DT Spotlight - Tor

What better way to dress up a box than with a Kitty Bee Design image!  
Check out Tor's project from her blog Very Belle Makes


Happy Wednesday everyone!

In the spotlight today, I'd like you to meet Sewing Kit!  This adorable little kitten is all tangled up in thread, making it the perfect image to pop on the top of a spare button box!  I've needed an extra little box for a while, as I keep finding loose buttons everywhere!


For the full details on how I made the box, head over to my blog VeryBelleMakes.  And if you'd like to snap up Sewing Kit for a project of your own, head over to the Kitty Bee store now!


Thanks so much Tor for this super sweet decorated box.  This is also fabulous inspiration for Challenge #18 Monochrome.  There's still time left to join us!

Mahalo plenty,
Niki, Tor and the KBD DT