Saturday, February 1, 2014

DT Spotlight - Tania

Tania from ManxMade is here with this weekend's DT Spotlight.  I am so sorry to post this so late!!  I had my hands full this week with a cold and the blog hop planning and I spaced!!

Hi Folk's here is my first  DT spotlight and we are into February already.
I love the Kittybee cow images they make me smile so much.
I decided to go for a Thank Moo card , just love the play on words.
I coloured her with Promarkers and used tonic dies to cut out diecuts for her to sit on and added little flowers to compliment the image.
thanks for visiting Hugs txx

This is such a wonderful card, I love the dies she's sitting on!!  Thanks so much for sharing, Tania!!  Make sure you go visit her blog and leave her some love too!!

Don't forget we have our first ever blog hop going... make sure you check it out!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Tania & the rest of the KBD DT!