Friday, November 29, 2013

Aloha Friday Challenge #13 - Mid-inspiration



First off, sorry about the formatting of this post. I had to do it on my iPad and let me tell you, I surely miss my laptop!! It's a bit early too because I can't schedule anything or get the links to work but I promise I'll be back to make it all pretty in the morning when I get my laptop back!

 Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving!  Or if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, then hope you had a nice Thursday! Lol.  Is anyone doing the whole standing in line for Black Friday thing?? We tried one year and it was waaaay too much for us but I know tons of people who love it!  I'll stick to online deals!!

It's week two of our current challenge. I'd like to take this chance and thank all the Kitties for their hard work this year. You guys have done some amazing work!  Thank you!!


Challenge #13 - Thankful/Thank You

Create any project that reflects the theme.  See the rules tab for more details.  Entries close at 4:55 AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, December 6th.  Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.