Friday, May 17, 2013

Aloha Friday Inspiration!

Howdy howdy!! Kelli here again with a quick post and card to share.  My younger son (whom I call Little A on my blog, Scraps & photoGRAFFS), turns 6 tomorrow so I have barely had time to sit down and craft this week.  I've been doing the only other thing we crafters seem to do... CLEAN UP.  haha!!  I'm definitely the type who crafts until I run out of space and am FORCED to clean up. What type of crafter are you??

I'm using one of those ADORABLE Funny Buns for this card.  How cute is he? And can I be proud of myself for only using scraps & leftover embellishment bits for this card??


IMG_6319
PP by DCWV, CS by American Crafts (lilac), Baker's Twine by WeR

Hope everyone has a wonderful week  We're crossing our fingers for sunshine and heat so we can enjoy our Saturday birthday party... and we live Kaneohe so it's a pretty sizeable wish!! 

lovies, =o) kel